Gearbox ( manual ) oil ?

• Hello,

can anyone help me pick the right gearbox oil. its a 2.0 150 ps ahx engine, manual 6.speed

the options are syntethic and mineral and 75w-80 or 75w90

whic one to take - and if im googling right i need it 3l ( full empty gones in 2,9)

thank you for your support and help

• just out of curiosity: Why do you want to change the gear box oil? I never did that in my hole life with any car.

• just out of curiosity: Why do you want to change the gear box oil? I never did that in my hole life with any car.

hi, was chainging oil seal as it had a small leak....and oil went out..not much...but my mechanic said that it would be fine if we change it....

i called the dealer and its 15€/1l - so ill buy 3pcs there as its not some money...

• It's anytime a good idea changing the fluids after years.

Just take a look on the drained liquid and compare with the new filling.

Don't forget the coolant and, more important, take care of the braking system !

Material abrasion of course, as with all moving mechanical components.

The tiny shavings / particles can contaminate the oil and that will grind anywhere.

For example, if you change gears incorrectly and the transmission yells for help.😂

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Many people said that they had never done that in their whole life with any car.

But I surely tell you that you can change it after one year. But Just take a look at the drained liquid & compare it with the new filling.

Don't forget the coolant and, more important, take care of the braking system!

Cheers!