Speed cams for NAC system

• First of all I would sent greetings to all members and for start I would like to know if anyone managed to install speed cam for NAC system.

Kind regards, nebra8th)

• there is nothing at the time .

;) ChIcKo 8)

3008 GT-Line THP 165 EAT6 Perlmutt Weiß

208 THP 110 EAT6 Perlmutt Weiß

Xiaomi Mi 11 PRO 12GB/256GB

*BW* BENZTOWN EASTSIDE

• Offizieller Beitrag

If your NAC has an online connection amd you pay for the service and it is legal to use in your country, then it works flawless.

3008 GT für Ausflüge und Reisen Spritmonitor.de und Fahrrad für die Stadt.

• nebra,

First of all - welcome in the Forum. Good to have you here. From which country are you comming from? As beanti wrote, there is a costly service (~60€/ year) availabe which makes only sense (my personal opinion) if you are from a country where speed warnings on the navigation systems are permitted. I am from Austria where it is allowed an I personally like this costly service. It is very reliable and "actual". Important: You will not "see" any warnings in countries where it is forbidden to use Speedcams - dependless on whether you can order it in "your" country or not. Therefore this costly "feature" makes only sense in case if you are travelling most of your time in countries where "Speed Cams" are allowed. In German the costly service is called "Warnung vor Gefahrenstellen". Would need to check the official PUG "Englisch" name of this costly service.

B. R.

Karl