Back left indoor panel removal ?

• Dear,

Can some one help me how to remove inner 3rd row plastic pannel on the left side.

Whats the catch: got failire trailer connection fault, on the service they check it and said that the watter came into towbar electric unit and the cost is 250eur +

I would like to dissasambe it by my self and clean it and check if it works

ps. No idea where watter came in - any suggestions?

thank you

• Isn't that covered by your warrenty? How old is your car, or have you modified/installed something so that your warrenty expired?

I haven't removed the interior paneling of this part yet, but I have removed all panelings from the doors. Make sure you've got all screws removed, then carefully pull off the last "layer" using special platic tools. Usually, pulling a little will produce a gap, so that you can look underneath the paneling and see if there is a screw left, a clip, or whatever else. Clips can be removed best by inserting a tool directly next to or around that clip (and have some spare clips ready, in case you break one...).

• Hi, 2018, just couple months out of warranty.

Nothing except towbar (1y warranty) in 2019

Will try it, and yes need to buy/get some spare plastic clips

• Well..conclusion...there was small hole on and obiously watter came in..and the control unit for hook was ''wet'' and malfunction.

so at the service they took off the panel , fix that hole and we also heated the unit and clean contact...put back together and it works now...2,5h of work at Peugeot service was invoiced ( 115 eur).