Retrofit center console rifter/berlingo/combo life

• Hi

First my apologies because I am writing on English, because i am not German speaking person(I am using google translate).

I found this forum very good and full with good stuff;)

What do you think, forum mates, would it be possible to retrofit center console from some crashed car to mine.

To change it from this to look like this

Thing which is most concerning me is electric handbrake.

Does it need to be connected to on board computer?

Grip control would also be great, but that I belive is even more complicated to integrate than electric handbrake.

But if possible that would be great + , but I can live without it.

Alle Pilze sind essbar, aber manche nur einmal 8o

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von flanker ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

As your current handbrake is manual only, i don't think it's possible to change to an electric handbrake, as all of the actuators and control systems are missing.

I even think it could be theoretically easier to activate the grip control as its just an advanced form of the esc-system, but there is no one out there who could activate it, because the manufacturer doesn't allow such modification in the onboard computers. Every communication to change a setting needs an online-connection to the Peugeot-servers.

In short, it would be a lot easier to simply change to a Rifter with the desired configuration...

(If you gonna try the modification, we will move this to user projects again)

3008 GT für Ausflüge und Reisen Spritmonitor.de und Fahrrad für die Stadt.

• I will definitely try this modification.

At the moment I am in search for „donor“.

For handbrake mechanism, I know that I need to switch manual for electric.

I am also quite sure that It can be independent of on board computer.

It will function ON/OFF as manual handbrake.

If it is not connected to on board computer, it will be missing automatic functions, for example to apply it automatically when car stops, or release it when you start driving.

But it would be + if it can be connected to onboard computer.

Alle Pilze sind essbar, aber manche nur einmal 8o