Ersatztelnummer Thermostatgehäuse gesucht

• Deine Orga Nr. ist 12192

(Anhang beachten)

OE-Nummer

9810916980  Thermostatgehäuse

1351VF  Kühlmittelrohrleitung

• cool, danke. Hast Du auch die Anweisungen für das kühlerwasser rohr ?

... und wenn ich dazu auch diese Anleitungen haben können, wäre es super

• Die Schutzverkleidung unter dem Motor

• Die Radhausschale vorne links (teilweise)

Vielen lieben dank

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bluemike () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by bluemike into this post.

• sorry for switching to English

So I finally managed to get the cooling pipe out of the engine. :)

I did the following.

1) about 10cm in from the thermostat housing, on the pipe, there is a cable clip, flip this off.

2) push the pipe up and down, then sideways...repeat a couple of times then pull the pipe. If still stuck, repeat the pushing and pulling

3) once the pipe popped out of the waterpump/engine.... you have to get under the car. On the right hand side, there is a rubber hose that goes up and connects to the pipe. Disconnect this at the car floor level. The jerk out the pipe with the connected hose from the engine bay... not very easy, but you can do it

Best of luck

Now I will order new parts and try to fit everything back!

here is the pipe with the hose

• Hi,

absolut Klasse gemacht :thumbup: .Ich gratuliere dir.Ich habe es leider noch nicht geschafft es auszubauen allerdings habe ich die Verbindung zu der Wasserpumpe fast dicht bekommen.Als ich alles wieder zusammengebaut habe ist nun ein neues Problem aufgetaucht.Druck im Kraftstoffsystem/druck im Kraftstoffsystem stimmt nicht.Gelbe Lampe steht an und die Leistung des Motors fehlt (wegen Schutzprogramm.Der Fehler per OBD zeigt an P001.Keine Ahnung was das jetzt wieder sein soll || ......

Wenn du das Mittelrohr wieder eingebaut hast kannste ja mal bescheid geben ob du das wieder genauso reinbekommen hast.Danke nochmal das du mir geschrieben hast wie du es rausbekommen hast. ;)

• das kühlmittelrohr wieder reinzukommen scheint noch schweriger zu sein :-/

Da gibt's ja kein Platz

Habe ein paar Stunden gestern damit verbracht, aber bin leider nicht weiter gekommen.

• I realised that the fixating lugs are making everything more difficult. I cut mine away and it becomes so much easier to get the cooling pipe in. Don't forget to grease the pipe and the rubber gasket. It is very tricky to get the pipe into the right position, there is a lot of twisting to try to get it to the right position, especially since you don't see anything. It is possible to press in your hand on the left side, where the pipe is supposed to get pressed into the water pump, to feel the position, but it is very tight. Once you have the right position, you have to press pretty hard and it will then pop into place.

Next step is to get the thermostat housing mounted to the cooling pipe and to the rest of the cooling system