Fan working during charge.. 508 SW Hybrid

• Hi to everyone...

Well, this is not a new issue, but now i made a movie for better understanding.... check the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyy2…_20210809_062827.mp4?dl=0

This is what's happen to my car, after ... 32km in electric mode, average of consumption 19,5kWh, and outside temperature 12º celsius degrees.

After Stop de car and plug it for charging it "acts" likes shown in the movie.... and can go for 15 to 20 min...like this, increasing and decreasing the fan speed...

To anyone here this also happens?

I don't take this as acceptable.... to avoid this i've to schedule the charging time....to let the system cool down a little, but sometimes is not enough...

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Terroryzer ()

• Hi

This always happens to me, when arriving work.... and arriving home...

my average speed to work is between 70Km/h to 80Km/h... so i often achieve 110/120km/h top speed....

my average speed to home is less, but at the final 7km, the top speed achieved is almost the same, but i still have 800m climb, with approx 6º slope....

If i drive in the city...this doesn't happen...

Now i was talking with the dealer, and there is a lot of parameters that CPU take cares do get this charging behaviour.... maybe my ride conditions at my daily routines, promote this....

A lot of amperes drained, and a lot of heat/current to dissipate....

The dealer also told me, that the car, connects the air conditioner to better cooling, and that's why the fan motor as a lot of speed.....

Maybe....🤔🤔

omg.

I had a similiar behaviour only once, but it was hot outside and after 1 minute the fan shut down.

Hi, how is your average consumption in kWh, in your daily longest ride ?

You can drain a full battery in your daily ride, and after that plug it to see, what0s happens?

You charge your car with a wallbox? in the street or at garage?

Thanks

regards

• My daily usage is that I have to go 54km in total. Means, on my way back the battery empties after half the way and I have still 10km + to go on gasoline. When I arrive at home the battery is cooled down enough.

At the current summer temperatures I consume around 25KWh on an average speed of 65km/h. After charging it shows 34km in winter and up to 46km in summer.