SMEG upside down display

• I would like to rotate the picture in the SMEG IV2. My picture is upside down. SMEG is from C4 and retrofitted in C3. I have already read post about up_config, but I cannot come through step 2 to read ip number. Is there any other possibility to rotate picture?

• Mittns

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • If your smartphone does not show any IPs, it must be rooted.

Is there any other possibility to rotate picture?

No, only diagbox or with this or mount the sd card in linux and try access the system partition.

You need to change the display orientation in the up_config database.

There are only this three possibilities.

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Thank you Mittns for advice.

I will try to root one of my old phones.

In Diagbox I haven't found where to rotate it.

I will also install linux and try to help me with it. I have already done an image file of my sd card.

I will report how I made it. For the mean time I have already installed another unit in my car.

• I have spent all day rooting and re-bricking my old S5 finally without success. I have never did it before. I am gonna try tomorrow with another trick: developer mode on Android for attempting to transfer files to USB key.

• I have also a old S5 for testings.

Rooting was never a problem.

Did you have the latest original Android 6.0.1?

Try it with Odin 3, i never had problems with it.

Samsung Smartphones are the easiest devices to root.

Or use a custom rom like LineageOS.

This also works with the S5.

(Except some camera functions:P)

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Thank you for advice. I had Android 6 but now is bricked. After I have tried to recover it with Odin 3, but without success. I am going to find another phone by my friends. At home I have 3 Samsung S4 mini, but they don't work with Termux.

• This morning I have tried without success. I realized now, that I have forgotten to make teethering. In the afternoon next try, when car arrives home.