RT6 to Smeg+

• Hi

Any of you know if it’s posible to swap the RT6 to Smeg+? As I have noticed the pinout of RT6 is different than Smeg+ unit; if I change the order of pin into quadlock’s car to be exactly as quadlock’s smeg unit, is working? Also 4 wire must add to touchscreen from quadlock

Any of you done this?

• Armithage

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Don't expect help if you're pursuing commercial goals.

You asked me yesterday about the NAC license file for your Smeg to Nac swap and now about RT6 to Smeg?

My tool is also not intended for commercial purposes, if that's what you intend to do ...

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• I won’t, belive me, I’m not an mechanik or something; I’m professional photographer based in Romania (http://www.cristidobrescu.ro). I recently changed my Smeg with NAC. A good friend of mine have Peugeot 2012 with RT6 and ask me if it’s posible to swap his unit with my smeg, which why I ask the forum if it’s posible this procedure

If there is any way to prove my intend belive me I will

• It is possible.

Just wire anything correct.

The main thing is to wire the canbus connection correctly.

Otherwise search on aliexpress for an adapter from RT6 to Smeg.

The other thing is to telecode it correctly otherwise many functions and steering wheel remote control will not work.

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• I have already done in my C3 from RD45 to RT6, later from RT6 to SMEG. Connectors are modified from RT6 display 2 wires and 2 wires from Quadlock connector to SMEG display. There is another command switch with 3 buttons Menu, vol + and vol - also connected to Quadlock.

• Ya lo he hecho en mi C3 de RD45 a RT6, luego de RT6 a SMEG. Los conectores se modifican de la pantalla RT6 de 2 cables y 2 cables del conector Quadlock a la pantalla SMEG. Hay otro interruptor de comando con menú de 3 botones, vol + y vol - también conectado a Quadlock.

Me podras ayudar, soy de argentina y me estoy volviendo loco con los botones de menu vol + vol-, aparte de el telecodificado,

mi aporte desde argentina, unas ayudas para la coneccion de la pantalla y seguiré sumando mas imagenes.

mi aporte desde argentina, unas ayudas para la coneccion de la pantalla y seguiré sumando mas imagenes.

. . . . .

... . .

• Talosking, still need help?

• Hallo, ich habe das jetzt auch vor lol.

Bei mein Peugeot 508 geht seit Anfang des Jahre das Navi nicht mehr.

GPS Antenne getauscht, leider lag es nicht daran.

Könnte günstige ein Smeg + bekommen, wird am Montag versendet.

Werde euch die Tage weiter löchern mit fragen.

Gruß aus den Ruhrgebiet