Smeg/Smeg+/Smeg+ IV2 Hacking

• ¿Es el viejo Smeg (primera generación) o el Smeg +?

Hi, it's a SMEG IV2 from what the label says. I have 4 navs and they are all with the same configuration without Internet (wifi bluetooth). I leave the labels of the equipment in case it is also useful what I found in the SD memory.  All are latin american versions. T
    hanks.

• Hello everybody,

I have a C4 cactus 1st generation with Smeg+ and I have some questions :

First of all thank for your Tuto

- What can I activate on my smeg + (Citroen C4 Cactus)

- And I love activate some option so if I can activate all theme or option etc... it's will very great

sorry for my English I'm French.

Thank you.

Edited once, last by C4cactus ().

• Yes I carried out all the procedure however, in step 14 I do not know if it is necessary to delete the code before the 0000 or if it is necessary to delete only 0000 or the whole line to replace it by the code?

Then I tried all the same and I would like:
    - activate the gps logo
    - activate hidden menus
    - activate the start and stop button
    - activate the theme menu
    - unlock my citroen connect apps
    - ESPECIALLY know which options are activating on c4 cactus (dual zone or not, auto air conditioning or not, etc ...)

But again thank you for this Tutorial, while waiting for the answers from you I repeat thank you very much!

• Yes I carried out all the procedure however, in step 14 I do not know if it is necessary to delete the code before the 0000 or if it is necessary to delete only 0000 or the whole line to replace it by the code?

As i wrote:

"You enter this in the up_config_sqlite.inf before 0000."

So you have to replace the old code with the new code.

Example:

-> 12340000 old

-> 56780000 new

Then I tried all the same and I would like:

- activate the gps logo
    - activate hidden menus
    - activate the start and stop button
    - activate the theme menu
    - unlock my citroen connect apps
    - ESPECIALLY know which options are activating on c4 cactus (dual zone or not, auto air conditioning or not, etc ...)

But again thank you for this Tutorial, while waiting for the answers from you I repeat thank you very much!

-The Start Stop menu can be activated, but if it is not set in the BSI, it will not work (it has no functionality).

Many options depend on the configurations in the BSI.

Just think of the Smeg as a kind of remote control.

The remote control (Smeg) tells the BSI what to do. But if the BSI can't do anything with it, nothing happens.

-Of course, Functions like Dual Zone or Auto air conditioning only works if you have the equipment in the car.

Otherwise it makes no sense to activate this functions.;)

• Great ! Thank you very much to your answer.

I've try and I've go it ! I've ad start and stop !

Thank you very much !

Now I looking for a other database to compare and to know how I can activate the GPS logo and activate Citroen multi city connect.

Again thank you very much !

And if someone can put his database to compare 0 and 1 to my database ;-)

Edited 2 times, last by C4cactus ().

• So I'm back, (again)

I've only success to activate automatic headlight menu...

I'm not a profesional.

I'm happy to have unlock start & stop button but I think I'm not an expert to activate what I want...

So if someone have all solution I take it but now I waiting haha ;-)